Bodhi is a web-based platform that connects clinicians working in communities needing specialty care with world-class U.S. medical specialists. It’s a one-of-a-kind secure online portal that allows clinicians to connect with specialists, schedule consultations, and manage care conveniently.
The platform also offers a comprehensive database of specialists that can be searched by location and specialty. With the Bodhi platform, clinicians can get the care they need and improve the quality of life for their patients.
Our Team Size and Deadline
BA (1) | Project manager (1) Designers (1) | Developers (2) | Content writer (2) | QA (1)
of hard work
Market Understanding localization
User Flow Designing
Mobile Application & Website
Ensuring the product quality. Website Publishing
Play Store Publishing Website Publishing
Support and Maintenance
Attain the enhanced & steady performance of the system.
What Are Challenges We Faced During Bodhi Development?
Every development project has its unique set of challenges. ANd this was no different either. However, we believe that the challenges make us beer at what we do-i.e. Create solutions that make healthcare affordable and accessible.
Some of the challenges faced during the development process include:
- Choosing a framework well-integrated with other technologies because we knew the platform’s success depended on how seamlessly it allowed collaborations among health experts.
- Ensuring that the web portal is secure and confidential so that consultees and patients can trust that their information will be 100% protected.
- Integrate a secure video conferencing feature where clinicians can consult with other experts and collaborate with a team of experts.
- Create a database where clinicians can securely record patient information, medical history, etc. We also had to ensure that patients had their separate login page where they could view who are the consulting experts and set permissions if a particular information could be shared.
- Because of the sensitive nature of the data that is being transmitted, we had to ensure that Patient data must be protected from unauthorized access, alteration, or destruction.
What Plans & Solutions We Implemented?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question. However, we began by considering the platform’s specific needs. Some key considerations that went into building the platform include:
- Developing a platform that is both user-friendly and easy to navigate
- Creating a platform that is secure and reliable
- Developing a platform that is scalable and can accommodate a growing user base
- Creating a platform that is interoperable and can connect with other healthcare systems.
We designed the platform using different front-end and back-end frameworks. Throughout the development cycle, we communicated effectively with the client to understand their needs and create a platform that met their expectations.
- For the front end, we chose Angular: It provides a Model-View-Controller (MVC) framework for developing applications and a rich set of features for creating rich user interfaces.
- For the backend, we chose .NET Core: It allowed us to create a solution that worked seamlessly across all platforms. Plus, it’s extremely lightweight and efficient.
- For the database, we chose MSSQl: It’s a reliable and secure database system that can handle large-scale data operations. It also has a rich feature set that allows for complex data analysis and reporting.
What Features Drives Users Towards Our Bodhi Web Platform
The features of the Bodhi platform were designed keeping in mind ease and convenience. Patients can use telehealth platforms to connect with their doctors for routine check-ups, to get advice for minor health concerns. On the other hand, providers were given features that made care convenient and allowed them to get a second opinion on a more serious health issue.
Patient/Consultant/Consultee login pages
Secure Video conferencing/Text messaging
Patient information view
Alerts, Reminders, and Notifications
Admin panels for Consultee/Consultant
Payment gateway for membership plans
Patient log of the total spent hours (Text & Video)
Calendar view for appointment management
18+ Years of Long Experience
Dedicated Team of Developers
Process Automation via Mobile Apps
Fast Feedback From Clients
Helps Your Acquire New Business
Bridge Between Company & Client
Eliminates Manual Tasking
What Our Customers Say
DreamSoft4u delivered an excellent quality of work at pocket-friendly pricing. They agreed to develop an EMR-EHR-PHR solution with our frequent change requests and bug reports during the development phase. But the team stayed polite during the communication and asked for frequent feedback. Working with them was a pleasure, and their hard work is highly appreciated.
Considering DreamSoft4u’s more than 15 years of experience in healthcare software development, I outsourced my mHealth app’s dream project. Not only did they meet my expectations, but they also handed me over a best-in-class mHealth solution competent to combat other contenders in the market. That too at a cost-effective pricing and faster time to market.
EPIC EMR Integration
Great working experience with DreamSoft4u. Very responsive and very professional. Not only do they understand your needs, but they also suggest the best possible options to expand your project reach. Happy to work with them and will surely give them my next projects!!
I am completely satisfied with the work done by DreamSoft4u. They delivered me the same what I expected, a bespoke quality product at budget-friendly pricing. Great team, experienced and skilled developers, highly recommended
Choosing DreamSoft4u for my custom healthcare software solution was the right choice, and working with them was a pleasure. I strongly recommend DreamSoft4u for any healthcare software solution or mobile app development need as they possess vast experience and a team of experienced developers in the healthcare industry.
The team of DreamSoft4u is very knowledgeable in Telemedicine app development. I hired them for my telemedicine app development project, and they delivered the same as I expected. I highly appreciate DreamSoft4u’s work and recommend them as the best telemedicine app development company.