Electronic Medical Record (EMR) software with acceleration has become a necessity for leading-edge healthcare. This digital record maintenance software, gathers, monitors, and manages patient’s medical record which can only be viewed within one office. In the previous article “What is EMR SOFTWARE?“, we have learned about EMR and its concepts.
In this article, we will be discussing the best EMR software available in the market. Let’s discuss them in detail.
AdvancedMD EMR Software:
It is unified healthcare software which includes EHR, telemedicine, reputation management, practice management, report development; all these collectively work to automate the practice system. It is primarily designed to cope up with the needs of private practices.
It attempts to render services to both small and large systems. It is based on the guidelines of HIPAA. It provides doctors the facility to set reminders to effortlessly arrange patients’ appointment and treatment. EMR’s secure communication system allows physicians to submit lab orders through this software and labs can return reports directly to them.
It also allows patients to access their health records and enable them to put forward requests for appointments and prescriptions with the help of an online patient portal. One more peculiarity of this software is that the physicians can tailor health schemes for different patients. An automatic reminder system will synchronize these schemes, helping the doctors to maintain the patient’s medical information and adhere to the medication procedure.
The software works on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS, Web Browser, and OS agnostic.
PrognoCIS EMR Software:
PrognoCIS by Bizmatics is cloud-based software. It is MU certified and ICD-10 compliant EMR solution which is designed for practitioners to administer the patient’s medical record. This software comprises of EHR, Patient Portal, Revenue Cycle Management and Practice Management.
Read Also: Know the Difference Between EMR And EHR?
PrognoCIS EMR offers clinics and hospitals to customize EMR workflow. It allows healthcare and clinical staff to promptly develop an electronic prescription for their patients, further, it also provides the facility to share these with patients and their pharmacy stores. You can run PrognoCIS with a variety of devices, like computers, smartphones, desktops, and laptops with the help of any web-browser.
One of the foremost benefits of this software is that it takes minimum time to get the required data from bulk data which in turn saves the time of doctors and improves their efficiency.
It works well with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Vista, Linux and Mac OS.
Athenahealth EMR Software:
Athenatealth owes its evolution to Athena Health Corporation. It provides network-enabled services for healthcare. It is also HIPAA compliant cloud-based software that aims to promote maximum healthcare productivity and quality services.
It offers patients a facility of a live web portal which allows patients to request prescription renewals and acquire significant data from the doctor’s office, such as test results. With the help of the HIPAA-compliant messaging tool, patients can smoothly communicate with doctors and the hospital staff.
This software is easy to use; you can have access to data in a click of a button. It provides a feature of voice recognition with which physicians and doctors can record data with minimum efforts. It is one of the best EMR software available in the market.
Read Also: What Is FHIR? Know About Smart On FHIR
It is compatible with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 10, Vista, and Mac OS.
Open Source EMR:
It is open-source software for the healthcare industry. It is an integration of EHR, billing software, patient scheduling, and practice management.
Below is a list of best open source EMR Software:
- Open MRS: It is founded in 2004, and consists of users like government agencies and nonprofits healthcare institutions and universities.it can be classified as an EMR platform, rather than an EMR. This indicates that you don’t need programming knowledge to design a customized medical records system.
- VistA: According to a survey, the most used EMR software in the USA is VistA. It is mainly implemented in large hospitals. Its source code was made public under the freedom of information act. It is not easy to use as compared to other modern EMR Software.
- FreeMED: It is one of the oldest EMR software available in the market. It is founded in 1999 and has more than 80 thousand downloads. It is suitable for small, medium and large hospitals.
- Open EMR: It is a web-based open source EMR which was founded in 2014. It offers multiple facilities like a patient appointment, patient scheduling, e-prescription through emails and SMS.
- One-Touch EMR: It is ONC2014 edition compliant, and is ICD- 10 ready. It is clod based EMR that provides facilities like lab assimilation, electronic prescriptions, and tools for annotations.
DreamSoft4U Pvt. Ltd. is offering the Best Telemedicine Software Development Services. We are one of the EMR Software Development Companies in the USA; provide Best EMR and EHR Software Solution at global clients. You can reach us is you’re the one who is looking for the medical billing software.
Contact Us – (+1)-949-340-7490 | Mail at enquiry@localhost