- RWD is better for SEO than having different websites for different devices.
- Your site becomes easily accessible from all kind of devices.
- It improves bounce rate.
- Your Site becomes compact and user friendly.
- All your content is shown in proper layout and your visitors don’t miss out on anything.
Features of Responsive Web design:-There are two main parts of responsive website-
1. Media Queries-Media queries allow the developers to use condition checks to customize web designs according to the properties of the user’s device. This is superior to simply defining breakpoints in the HTML/CSS, as it’s a more tailored experience for the user. Read Also: Things You Should Do And Shouldn’t Do In Custom Software Development
2. Fluid Grids-Fluid grids/Flexible grids are used to make the columns rearrange themselves according to the size of the screen being used by the visitor. These grids are created by using CSS. It helps to fit the layout based on the type of screen.
Responsive Web Design examples:-