What we publishWe publish articles of anywhere between 1000–2,500 words, depending on subject complexity. 1,500 words is about average. Articles often run with a custom illustration. Articles may be casual in tone and content—great for less-intensive tutorials and posts—or rigorously structured and edited. All should be well-considered explorations of current and cutting-edge topics in the web industry.
How to submit (and what happens next)Email us your submission. We prefer submissions as Google documents so that editors can easily provide feedback and guidance directly within your draft. You may also send us a plaintext file, a Markdown file, or a link to an HTML document. (Please do not send a ZIP file of assets unless requested by an editor.)
What Are the Requirements to Write for Us?
- You have to deliver unique and plagiarism-free content.
- Your article must not involve copyright infringement.
- A writer can pick any of topics like technology news, instructions, make money online, SEO, WordPress, and blogging tips.
- The article length should be 1000 words and should not have irrelevant outbound links.
- Each month, the writer is requested to write 4 articles and 20 articles maximum.
- The writer can promote his/her blog and can reply to comments for better engagement.