Responsibilities Of Quality Analyst
We are looking for a QA to assess software quality through manual and automated testing and also be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. Ultimately, he/she ensure that products, applications and systems work correctly.
- Any of the following duties and responsibilities in a Quality Analyst Job description:
- Review of software requirements.
- Write Test Analysis documents from Requirements specification.
- Preparation of test cases according to Functional/Non Functional.
- Execution of tests.
- Reporting of defects/Bugs.
- Preparation of test reports.
- Provide timely solutions.
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Managing Configuration Data for Client, and managing Escalating, Tracking and Closing Client Issues.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of IT systems.
Job Category: Quality Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: jaipur